Thursday 27 October 2011

New Contacts


Back to the hotel after the first day and my head is spinning, so many new people!
As I know I will be busy much of tomorrow I grabbed the chance today to make some contacts,
Karl Hallberg from Not Quite, of course! and Guy-André
David Boyd and Eileen Branagh from The Beat Initiative,Belfast
Bettina Lukitsch and David Stelzig from WUK in Austria
Lurdes Fernández Malagón and Flavia Introzzi from Off Limits, who are hopefully to become new TEH members and so many more people.

After the general assembly (seen above)we had a guided tour of the TNT premises and facilities, then a coffee break where I was able to have a chat with Lurdes and Flavia about some more of their projects and in doing so we discovered that we will both be attending SUPERMARKET Artist Fair in Stockholm 2012.

Then it was time for Working the Net, I chose to attend the group A Team which is presenting opportunities for artists in residence projects in Riga, Sweden, Latvia and Bulgaria.

Lastly before the evening program began Karl, Guy-André and I gathered to discuss and plan our workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment